- Provide support on any HR related issues facing the People Team.
- Build and maintain strong constructive relationships with employees across the studio.
- Assist with full-cycle recruitment and other Talent Acquisition related tasks.
- Communicate with the government or follow up on tasks related to international new hire relocations.
- Able to have routine HR conversations with employees when needed.
- Assist with developing and promoting HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace.
- Work with a task tracking and ticket system to ensure HR related issues in the company are being resolved in a timely manner.
- Maintain employee files and records.
- At least 2 years of total experience working in a HR role at a company.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in a related field.
- Experience working with an HRIS.
- Strong computer skills and the ability to navigate tools like Slack, Microsoft Office (word, excel, powerpoint), Adobe Acrobat, Google Calendar and Gmail.
- Strong communication skills are highly favored.
- Someone who is a quick learner is a must, to quickly begin to learn the ins and outs of the video game industry that are relevant to communicating regarding recruitment, hiring and HR issues.
- 6 weeks of total paid vacation, which includes:
- Paid annual week-long company trip.
- Paid company breaks twice a year including a two-week Christmas break and a summer flex holiday week.
- 2 weeks of personal vacation time.
Terms: Salaried full time, permanent position working in Vancouver, CA.