- Develop and maintain our continuous integration system
- Automate and streamline critical business tasks and processes to add confidence, agility and quality. Explore, test and integrate new tools
- Research and implement best practices to manage our infrastructure as code
- Establish best practices to build, release and manage the configuration of production systems
- Be a key part in planning and building infrastructure and systems for our development teams
- 2+ years of IT engineering in a mix of infrastructure
- 1+ years of experience in a DevOps role.
- Windows and Linux environment experience
- B.S. in computer science, engineering, or equivalent experience
- Proficient in programming/scripting languages (e.g Bash, Batch, Powershell, Python, C++, C#)
- Good understanding of software development processes and best practices
- Good understanding of Continuous Integration systems
- Good understanding of Hyper-V, KVM and/or other virtualization products in the context of using virtual environments for managing development and test environments.
- Experience with configuration management tools (e.g Saltstack, Chef, Puppet, Ansible)
- Experience working on infrastructure of videogames development and production environments
- Container experience
- Unreal Engine experience
- Competitive compensation
- 6 weeks of total paid vacation, which includes:
- Paid annual week-long company trip.
- Paid company breaks twice a year including a two-week Christmas break and a summer flex holiday week.
- 2 weeks of personal vacation time.
Extended Health and Dental Group Benefits, Health & Wellness Spending Accounts
Terms: Salaried full time, for a permanent position working in New Westminster, CA.